Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Collections of Goodnight Text Messages

In the journey of life, theres a day,theres a night,the sun,the moon & the stars they all give light.sleep is important so in ur dreams hug me tight.have a pleasant goodnite! Last nyt i hugged my pillow & dream't of u... i wish that someday i'd dream about my pillow & i'd be hugging u... Remember one holiday we flew a kite. you wanted it to go beyond ur sight.then twilight came & brought in the night.memories u left so i wish u goodnite!
My sweet love it was a lovely valentines day as we come to the nite.your valentine loves you, as he asks cupids help to wish u a very goodnite! The day was beautiful, memories of u holding me tight,night is here as i think of you.your fragrance lingers as i wish u goodnite. Welcome to sweet dreams airlines all passengers will be leaving 2 dreamland, hoping you will have a safe journey 2 your sweet dreamz....gud9t. sleep tight The devils shadow once covered the angel of god.the angel said"oh evil shadow the day is not far when u will see heavens light with all its might,but for now goodnite"! N the westerly winds asked me what can i do for u tonite? "blow a gentle kiss towards my love,n wish my love a very goodnight" Hey you ! ! r u free 2nite??? bcoz i wanna see a sweet person in my dream 2nite. . . so, if u r free, close ur eyes and go to sleep. i dont like waiting. . . gud nite Thinks to kake note when u sleep : 1-miss me 2-think of me 3-hug me 4-love me trey to sleep now & close ur eyes.get prepare to dream of me. good night my sweet Take a deep breath,stand near the window,look at the sky,there will be two stars twinkling brightly,u know what they are????they are my eyes always taking care of u..good night An angel droped by 2day n asked me if i wntd a million rands or a sweet friend? obviosly i tuk da money coz i already have u... missing u my angel sleep-tite! The night may be dark, the moon may not come and the stars may hide, but don't worry, i' am here to brighten up your night. gud nightc: Hey u!!! yes u... the cute one... holding this phone! are u asleep? just wanted to say good night...! I want to wake up to see you by my side... to fee you next to me, the last thing before i go to sleep i want to share every moment with you and hold you close to my heart! gud9i8 loabi. Saw my msg? n0??? n0w, can u? still can't?? c0z n0 words can x-press how special u are! good night! N love itself asked me "what can i do for u tonite?" "please go to my sweet angel n kiss my angel goodnite" As i go down memory lane in the street of love where i met u one night,sweet memories linger on of u as i bid u my love good night. Hey you, yes you, the cute one, holding this phone, r u asleep??? no?? ok, good, coz i want 2 say "gud nite" b4 ur eyelash hug each other..... I know its late but i cant sleep w/o letting u know how much i care... ur maybe fast asleep ryt now and probably read this 2morrow... juz want 2 let you know that i whispered gudnyt Stars are out and moon is hanging around and peeping through your window just to say you good night. sweet dreams As day turns to night.,.keep your worries out of sight....no matter how tough the world may seem...you still deserve the sweetest dream .....good night. 'g'o 2 bed, 'o'f da light, 'o'ut of tension, 'd'reams cum, 'n'ice sleep, 'i'gnore worries, 'g'et up earlier, 'h'ave nice thought, 't'hank the allah. Sending u my bed 2 let u rest, pillows 2 give u comfort, and my blanket 2 keep u warm. gdnite! sleep tight.i cant sleep now..coz i lent u all my things Good night baby doll good night sweet love for when your asleep i'll be watching you from up above Once da moon winks at u 2night, i wish sweet dreams embrace u tight. hope ur day was quite all right nd now i bid u a lovely gud 9i8. Stary nights n stars so bright.dream pretty dreams, sleep warm,sleep tight,ur love wishes u good night. Sleep my angel sleep well tonight.ur love will keep bad dreams out of sight.here is wishing u a sweet good night. Night night sleep tight dream of me in bed tonight i promise there be kisses an hugs that last all night.. Tired & sleepy as u r tonite.my sweet little dollu watch the stars tonite.written is our story of love,see it shines so bright,as i bid u a very goodnite. Care is da sweetest form of luv.so wen sum1 says takecare,they really mean dat u'll stay in their heart till its last beat.takecar.gud nite & sweet dreamz!! Smile I amy be gone 4 a min 4 an hr 4 a day 4 a mth bt i'ii always b here 4 u i may not b able 2 aiways say gd mornin gd evnin gd nite by i'ii never say gudbye..... Since ur eyes are lookin tired let ur eye lashes hug each other for few hours. happy journey in to d world of drmz. g'nite As u go to bed tonite,i beg the moon to give u light,telling my angels to hug u tight & make sure u will be allright,i asked the gentle breeze to kiss u goodnite! As we both get ready to go to bed tonite.visons of love u will see tonite,whether in life u go wrong or right.i still love u & wish u a very goodnite. I wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head, i wanna b all around u, i wanna hold u tight nd the one lucky enough to kiss u. gud 9i8 nd sweetdreem Remembering u night after night.burning desires of love tonight.once again i wish u love n a very good night. I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. turned off the bed, and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me goodnight Over daa skiies, nnd undder daa seas ; ii'dd wishh euu sweet dreamms owaees. gudd niite. sleepp tite , ndd meet euu in lala lanndd. Goodnight, goodnight. goodnight parting is just a sweet sorrow that i shall say goodniht till it becomes tomorrow! Party 2nite @ club bed dj pillow in the mix with songs like zzzz and dreamland on the corner of duvet and sheets bring ur teaddy along its gonna be a bumpy ride Hugs and kisses 4m me 2 u. have sweet dreams of me 2night and wake up wit a smile cuzi was with u all night Remembering those days which were so right.reminances & nostalgic visions come insight.dreams of u i shall dream tonite. yes my love a very goodnite. It has been a long day,as it turns 2 nite, ur love beacons u 2wards what is right,the call of truth n love bids u goodnite! Friendship is a language spoken by heart, not written on paper, not given by pledge.. it is a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch! good night As you lye in bed seeping thru your memories of what is wrong & what is right. let me tell u i am there for u & always in sight.so dont worry my love n a very goodnite. A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams... "dont u ever leave me" u said in fright, as u cried yesterday with all ur might, a promise i made i will always be in sight. yes honna a very goodnite. Aye shona u are you ready to party tonite,with angels & gods love which gives heavenly lite.sleep my baby, sleep tight as ur love wishes you a beautiful goodnite. I look at you even while your fast asleep and i wonder how much more beautiful a person can get.i have lived with you and loved you for so long everyone else always pails in comparison.happily maried is an understatement.with all that is within me i love you If u find yrself surrounded in a room filled with bloody walls, thumpding sounds... no worries u r jus in my heart =) nites Our dreams may take us to different places but you will always be in my heart,sleep well sweetdreams Met u at the coffe shop our meeting of love made u light.anxious moments we spend with disturbance n fright.but ur love supported u remember very goodnite. Love sweet as sugar, bitter if you dont know it better.bed the best place to think of memories which put u to sleep,telling u goodnite. Your memories linger as the day is gone & here comes nite.i look forward to tommorow whiich is in sight. i wish u love & a sweet goodnite. My gentle micks u are a star that shines so brite .lovin u is a pleasure. my diamond i wish u good night. My day may b hectic. my schedule mayb tight. but i would never let the day end without saying 'gudnyt' B4 i go to sleep i juz wanna say dat i won 4get bout u and i will miss u 4eva.. so, gud nite n sweet dreams.. may the angel take care of you with lots of love from me 2 you.. muahxx!! A very original good night wish only for u!!!...beware of cheap duplicates.... im the only authorized dealer for good night wishes.... good night...sweet dreams... I am sending you a few stars to brighten your nite and have sweet and pleasant dreams Sleep rocks when mina talks,stars shines with mina*s rhyme,angels sing in this site,as i bid all my fellow lovers a very goodnite. Oh angel of love as you get ready to sleep tonite, i pray to the almighty "bless my love to be always right" as once again with love i send my lovin msg of goodnite. No cute grafics 2 write, no messages 2 text, no kind words 2 say but a kind heart 2 remind u 2 pee before going 2 bed. Night doesnt become beautiful with star studded sky & full moon,it becomes beautiful when u go to sleep and let stars & moon admire ur innocence..good night,,, St valentines day,so beautiful for lovers whose love is virtous & so right,my love you will always be my valentine even though we have had a fight.all the same i wish you a very goodnite ! Memories dont leave like people do, they always stay with u whether goog or bad. where do u think u will take them sweetu & go out of sight.wish u a very goodnight! I've gone to bed happy, i've gone to bed mad, and cometimes i've even gone to bed sad, but when i go to bed thinking of you, thats when you know i've gone to bed glad! U r the one i love n i need i always mis u, u r d one i want to remain wid me indeed Pls send me one good night really i cant sleep without it i dnt know how this happened to me. if u dont have good night atleast send mortein or allout I want to kiss u , iwant to lick your lips, i want to taste your tounge,i want to say u good night so tht u might see aal these romantic scenes in your dreams.hehe Wink Ur smile makes me flat�.. ur talks make me glad�.. ur company makes me mad�.. but ur absence makes me sad�� be always wit me my dear friend good night *(-.-)* U r the accent of my life, alto of my dreams, ikon of my eyes, zen of my thoughts, indica of my joy, lancer of my heart. can anyone clear this traffic jam plzz I wish i could cause the sun 2 warm the world with love,& remove the clouds 4 a moment 2 reveal the stars above!!! just 4 u !!! god bless have a gud night. Morning makes us tension, afternoon makes us tired, evening makes us engage, but only night makes us rest, so close your eyes and enjoy your dreams gudnyt take care. Thank you for the lovely weekend it was fine,as u reassured me u were mine,but tonite i say it rite that i love u n wish u goodnite. Beautiful u looked as i held u tight.i always get this feeling when my love is in sight,i love u my sweetu i will always love u rite,pleasure to wish u a sweet goodnite. I have an idea, which no body knows. i have an idea specially for you. sleep tight and have a nice dream Lying on my bed, lookin @ the clock, i noe tat its time 2 zzz. i wonder how hav u been today... hope tat everything is fine.. wish u sweet dreamz n sleep tight! I wish that god would hold u tite. i hope that angels will keep u in site. now just2make sure u feel all rite, i'm gonna wish u a wonderful nite! sleep tite You haven't heard from me in a while.................i know ..but just know you are in my heart 4ever and tonight so baby good night Last nyt i went 2 bed thinking about u. i even dreamt about u & i woke up holding my pillow. u knw wat...? 2nyt, i'm gonna go 2 bed thinking about my pillow, hoping i'm gonna dream about it so that i may woke up holding u.do u think it's posible. anyway, good nyt. Night is silent, night is beautiful, night is calm, night is quiet...but night is not complete without a wish to u...good night.. sweet dreams. Hearts beat 72 times a min,even if ur heart beats only once a min, u will still live coz 71 times my heart beats 4u.. have a good night.... A priest saw a girl removin her blouse. he prayed. "god please close my eyes." when he opened his eyes the girl was naked. this time he prayed, "god please close your eyes." Dont walk ahead of me,i may not wanna follow,dont walk beside me,i may not wanna lead,just walk wid me and b my most precious frnd n ... As day turns into night, i turn off the lights. before shutting my eyes tight, i have to say "goodnites!" =) If only there was no distance between,i would have kissed u gudnite...anyway gudnite baby have a nice sleep n god be with u this week.i luv u. Oh! enemy of love what will u do tonite. will u send an originl msg or copy what is insight?.why do u need props to hold love so tight.be like me & send an original goodnite. This is my last message of d day 4 d person i care & luv first & d person that came into my mind is u.... so juz wanna wish you good nite... Some times u ask me to go away.then u swear i am here to stay.make up your mind as what is right,as i bid u a very goodnite! I'm dreaming of someone, thinking of some and pray to keep with me always. she must be ever adorable to me. its you! have a good nite with surrender of your nice life. Hi moon! dim ur light, hello wind! breeze soft, hi flower! blossom slowly, hello earth! spin gently..my swetheart is going to sleep...goodnight. A late night greeting doesn't only mean 'good night', it has a silent message saying 'u are my last thought as night sets in' I wish moon always be full & bright !!!u always be cool & right!!! whenever u go to switch off the light,remember that i am wishing u good night...... Saying gdnite is not merely putting an 2 a day it's away of saying i think of everynite before i go to bed sleep tie I want say good nite to you ,but im thinking how.,,,,,,,,,,,, there is only one i miss you Goodnight makes me sad i wished goodmornings would continue forever so i wouldn`t ve to mis u even by a second. May the fairies tuck u in bed. watch over u till late, sprinkle u with fairy dust as u dream of everything; from peaches to cream. good nyte and seriously, sweet dreams! Hey angel micks i love u so pls stay in sight . so when u sleep i can kiss you goodnite. "do not count what u have lost. just see what u have now, because past never comes back but sometimes future can give u back ur lost things! 'good night'. Sendin u a gudnite kiss coz ur the 1 i really miss.i think of u nite n day n hope dis love is ere 2 stay On this cold cold nite in my small small room i look at the brite brite stars in the dark dark sky & dream of ur sweet sweet smile on ur cute cute face! gdnite! Come lets celebrate christmas eve with sweet memories a good nites rest .it is a pretty site as i bid u goodnite. Yesterday night, lots of ants were on my cell, i was even more wondering how ants came 2 know dat my cel contains contact of sweet person like u good night Myspecial wishesfor you tonight:anight fullof love,apeaceful sleep,a beautifuldream, andaprayer thatwill come true! good night.. I'm sending u a pillow of good thouts to create a wonderful dream, a blanket to keep u warm all nite n a prayer to protect u till morning When i was going to wish "goodnigth"my dear friends.that time a face blinking in my hearts...that was your face..goodnight U r the reason why i have sleepless nihgts,u r the reason why i tend to hold my pillow tight.u r the reason i cant sleep without saying good night..... Night is longer than day for those who dream & day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true. wish you gud night & sweet dreams! These night's r rough 4 me exspecially when i don't have u by me but 4 now goodnite Dream a dream to9i8 as u sleep to9i8. smile a smile that u may keep tomorrow. may all ur wishes nd dreams cum true gud 9i8. As i lie on my bed gettin ready to sleep. i close my eyes and start praying tat u will have a sweet and a good night. without you on my mind. i cant open my eyes. love ya. Nobody teaches sun to rise,fish to swim,birds to fly,plant to grow,child to cry,& nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like u....good night... For a good reason on a good evening at a good time in a good mood, a good friend want say,, good night.... The sun in the sky has gone to bed, its time for you to rest your head so hop into bed and took up tight and may all your dreaams come through to-nite Please wait a minute read the words below (make sure i send it to you with lot of wait and well packed) "good night Hello everyone, wanna be part of some kind of community, possible here? anyone here? Take some time to smile when you're sad.. to rest when you're tired.. to love if you're feeling empty.. & to let go if you need to. time endures, time heals. in this life, just take some time for yourself.... gudnyt.. The cricket is singing a lullaby for my little princess. the moon goddess is telling a story to my little princess. the stars dim her light for my little princess to sleep. and i shall say a big good nite to my sweetest princess. missed D nite is designed 2 end d worries & fears of d say... it signifies 2 leave & prepare 4 another day 2 come.. have a peaceful nyt 7 a blessed 2mrw. When every where come dark & all stars are shine & u feel too romantic,then i say good night Baby monnkey:mom why r we so ugly?,mother:o no my child,we r not so much,look at the person reading sms If ue're a chocolate, ue're e sweetest! if ue're a star, ue're e brightest! if ue're a teddy bear ue're e most huggable! since ue're my fren, ue're the best! Look...the moon is calling u ...see the stars r shining for u..hear my heart says: may god build for u a castle in heaven and made u eat from its fruits !!!! Sorry you had a bad day but i am hoping you have a good night. sweet dreams. Hope u wake up with good dreams,a body well rested,a mind aimed at peace n a heart full of hapiness n love...good nite... The night maybe full of troublems and worries.but your portion is soundsleep

Socializer Widget By Dailysdave
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment